16 | 20 MAY 2013, AMSTERDAM ,HOLLAND.
SECOND WORKSHOP CONDUCTED BY MS. LIDIA BIONDI, ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF MIMOTEATROMOVIMENTO FROM ROME, ITALY
The workshop was divided in two parts:
1 – Commedia technique
2 – Performance with workshop participants
Commedia dell’Arte Technique
• Plastic and physical exercises
• Use of the space
• Mime techniques (Decroux method)
• Vocal exercises
• Movement techniques
• Use of masks
• Study of the principle Commedia dell’Arte characters
• Study of scenes by anonymous Commedia authors
– Participants met for 5 hours daily. The class was limited to (about) 15 students.
The last 2 days of the workshop were focused on preparing the performance, which was based on the European project theme: MIGRATION.
* There was also an historical introduction to Commedia Dell’Arte .